The next Lake Superior Partner Team meeting is Tuesday, December 14 from 9:30am-12 noon at the Iron River Community Center.
Please contact me with any agenda items.
Here is what we have so far:
1) Welcome and introductions
3) Old Business
• Lake Superior Forestry update – Kristen Tomaszewksi/Ruth Oppedahl
• Marengo River Watershed Action Plan – Matt Hudson
4) New Business
• Review objectives of the Douglas County and Town comprehensive plans—Jane Anklam, Christine Ostern, Sue O’Halloran and Amy Eliot
• Poster on project to digitize the Bordner Survey for the Basin- John Jereczek
• Penokee mine update
• History of the Partner Team's recommendations on "slow the flow" and nonpoint source—Nancy Larson
• Begin framework for Basin plan
I look forward to seeing you then!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Who: anyone dealing with or interested in water quality or stormwater issues in the Lake Superior Region, including local government officials, planners, architects, engineers, landscape professionals, and more
When: Wednesday, November 17th, 2010
• Sign-in opens: 7:30 a.m.
• Conference: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Field Trip: 4:00 - 6:15 p.m.
Where: Edgewater Conference Center, 2400 London Road, Duluth, MN (map)
Cost: Conference $25 (includes refreshments and lunch) Field Trip $8
What: This full day event will cover new issues and innovative solutions in stormwater management.
Registration and draft agenda Registration closes Nov 12 at 3:00pm.